Problem downloading GTA and other games

Hazymoments

Apr 21, 2012
I live in India and bought this tablet a few days ago. I've been trying to load games and apps since then, and have found that about 30% of them refuse to install. I often manage to download the app, and even get to 100% installation, but I then get a 'xxx application download was unsuccessful' error message. I had installed Temple Run with no problems, but the new update will nit install. This keeps happening with the system update aswell, so I really don't know what is going on.

The issue with GTA is even more annoying. When I click to buy, my card details and the ok button are greyed out, so I can't purchase it. I have purchased a few other games of greater value, to test if it was a card issue, but they were successful.

I am feeling very disappointed with the tablet now, so can someone please help me understand the solutions to these problems? Is there a problem with the tablet in India? Has anyokne else here had the same issues?

Thanks very much.

Colin058

Jan 1, 2012
I live in India and bought this tablet a few days ago. I've been trying to load games and apps since then, and have found that about 30% of them refuse to install. I often manage to download the app, and even get to 100% installation, but I then get a 'xxx application download was unsuccessful' error message. I had installed Temple Run with no problems, but the new update will nit install. This keeps happening with the system update aswell, so I really don't know what is going on.

The issue with GTA is even more annoying. When I click to buy, my card details and the ok button are greyed out, so I can't purchase it. I have purchased a few other games of greater value, to test if it was a card issue, but they were successful.

I am feeling very disappointed with the tablet now, so can someone please help me understand the solutions to these problems? Is there a problem with the tablet in India? Has anyokne else here had the same issues?

Thanks very much.

Hi,

I had the same problem with my tablet and the solution is that you have to go into settings, then manage applications and then click on the external sources link. There will be a warning but accept anyway. You should be able to download the apps properly now. Once finished downloading the apps that you want go back to that external sources link and click it again so that you won't get a virus!

Hope this helps :)
Colin