Problem finding driver for Ainol Novo 7 Mars.

dannym94

Jun 14, 2012
So I recently bought an Ainol Novo 7 Mars tablet and I figured I could simply connect the USB to the computer and be done with it. (I have PC running on Windows 7 64-bit). On the icon on the bottom, it said it was searching/installing for the driver and could not find one. Error and stuff like that. I looked around several websites to find the driver but all were for the Aurora, Elf, Advanced, etc, but not one specifically for the Mars.

Can anyone help me give me a link to download the driver for it?
(I'm not really computer savvy but I can catch-on)

bunanson

Oct 10, 2010
Right lower corner Menu> dialogue> enable "Turn on USB storage", it will unload USB driver from your tablet to winPC.

bun

plantguy89

Mar 6, 2013
Hi Bun, I am a new tablet and droid newbie but I'm hooked, but I am stuck in the same situation, windows USB driver isnt working properly, I followed your direction above and still nothing, maybe I have to reboot windows? Im in USB masss storage screen and its on but nothing going on in windows side as far as access to the tablet.

Well, I just rebooted the PC and all is well, it installed the correct driver to recognize the tablet. - Much appreciated.

Last edited: