Problem not seeing images online - MID8024

mylittledroid

Aug 29, 2011
I'm new to the tablet world. Just got this 8024 model but I can't see images when I'm surfing online (ie, ebay pics, certain buttons on different sites, maps, even my avatar here isn't coming through.) Would someone please point me in the right direction to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
What browser? Stock? Do you have adfree installed? Have you tried any other browsers?

mylittledroid

Aug 29, 2011
What browser? Stock? Do you have adfree installed? Have you tried any other browsers?

I think it's the Google browser came with the tablet; I haven't tried using another -- any recommendations? It doesn't look like anything's been installed. I'll check out adfree.

Last edited:

m3nd1n0

Aug 20, 2011
Under "Settings" for the default browser, there is a check box for "Load Images". Is it checked?

mylittledroid

Aug 29, 2011
Under "Settings" for the default browser, there is a check box for "Load Images". Is it checked?

It wasn't!! Got it checked, but no wifi connection here so I'll test it out when I get home. I'm pretty sure that should take care of it, but I'll post an update either way. Thanks so much!

In looking for a solution, I noticed a lot of people use the Dolphin-HD browser. I may have to look into that further later, but for this upcoming trip, I'll just be happy enough to have a working internet to play on.

UPDATE: That was it! Images are showing perfectly now. Thank you!

Last edited: