Problem to access the internet

wrmorales

Sep 26, 2012
Hi:
My daughter receive a Generic Tablet with Android 2.1 firmware version, every time that I use the browser when it very close to finish loading the page the browser get close. Someone knows how to fix that kind of problem. I really appreciate all the help. I'm an Android Rookie. I'm a PC technician, not android expert. Thanks for any help.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Settings / Applications / All / Browser / Force stop, Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Then retry.
If it still crashes, try downloading the Dolphin Browser instead of using the stock Browser.

wrmorales

Sep 26, 2012
I enter to setting / Applications / but all not appear the options does the Tablet gave me are Unknown Sources, Quick Launch, Manage applications and Development.
Additional I download Dolphin and the same thing happen. Please help me. I really appreciate you help.

Settings / Applications / All / Browser / Force stop, Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Then retry.
If it still crashes, try downloading the Dolphin Browser instead of using the stock Browser.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Look under Manage applications.
Have you tried to connect to other web pages?

wrmorales

Sep 26, 2012
Yes I try, but all the time the same thing happen. I download Dolphin but did the same thing. I talk to a couple of persons who said that fix Iphone and Android tablets but when I explain that it's a generic, everyone said that the don't work with that. Do you believe that?

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Does this page cause a crash too?
http://www.google.com/

Do you have any other apps installed that might be interfering with the browser? e.g. task-killer, memory manager, etc.
Was your tablet customized? e.g. rooted, custom ROM, etc.
If available, please post the brand/model of your tablet. Someone here might own a similar device.