problem whit touchscreen coby kyros 7015

ghost911

Mar 30, 2011
Hi, im from argentina and i buy the coby kyros mid7015 4G the last week, i rooted and installed the market of android. Yesterd I leave my tablet to my f...:mad: sister and now doesnt work fine the touchscreen. The buttons work fine, I reset from the recovery but is the same problem again and again... maybe is problem of calibration but whit a hard reset doesnt work. please help me!!! im sorry the bad english :D

FMORA

Apr 2, 2011
Se habra pasado un poco con la presion con sus dedos, como algunas veces no responde rapido al presionar,
ya lo volviste a calibrar con la aplicacion que trae?

( Translation: Maybe she put more pressure than usual, some times the tablet is not very responsive, you already tried with the calibration app?. )

ghost911

Mar 30, 2011
hola man, gracias a dios q alguien habla el mismo idioma sino me parecia q no hiba a entender nada je je je... te comento q no puedo hacer nada de nada con el touchscreen, o sea si lo paro derecho y toco en cualquier parte se aumenta el volumen ?¿?¿?¿ es como si solo se tocara arriba a la derecha.... no puedo poner ninguna aplicacion porq no tiene trackball el kyros 7015

mcdantas

Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

I´m from Brasil, but my español sucks :eek:, so it will be in english.

I´ve had the same problem of yours twice, but just pressing the reset button solve it.

Sometimes, before the loss of sensitive of the touch screen, the wallpaper desapear.

sercero

May 20, 2011
Hola ghost911, fijate como ultima opcion con un mouse USB. Tengo entendido que te da una funcionalidad basica quizas con eso llegues aunque sea a ejecutar la aplicacion de calibracion.

Saludos.