Problem with Amazon Appstore

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 2 Technical' started by scrubjay, Jun 27, 2011.

1. scrubjay

scrubjay Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Tablet / Device:
    Nook hd+, Samsung Galaxy player 4.0
    I have a Kyros 7024 and have got flash and skype working. I've downloaded other apps from amazon, appslib and Most of these apps install just fine except for 3 apps from the amazon appstore so far, 'Audubon, a field guide to the birds of north America', 'Birds' and 'onepunch notes pro'. The apps download but won't install. I get the message 'application not installed' but no other error message. Amazon thought the problem was a file in the .android_secure folder but this folder is empty. Has anyone else had this problem or got any suggestions.
  2. Ray50

Ray50 Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I have the 8024 and also use the Amazon Marketplace. I have had one app that gave me the 'application not installed' error. Sorry but I don't remember which....I assumed it may be very phone specific BUT don't really know why it would not install. Only had it happen once in the 10-15 apps I have tried. (Had a couple 'force close' and a couple not display correctly also.)

Too bad, the Audubon guide looks very nice AND you must of paid for the app......