Problem with Android Market Error

danielg5

May 3, 2011
Hi. I have a recently developed problem with the Android Market App. When I try to purchase a paid app or download a free app, I get an error message rhat says, "Purchase Cancelled...Error Processing Purchase". My tab is rooted with a "stock" 3.2 ROM installed. I have tried every possible solution that I have been able to find on the web to no avail. I even reflashd my previously backed up 3.1, and it still didnt work. If I go to the market website and purchase an app that way, then I am able to go into the market app to download and install the purchased app. It would be nice to have the convenience of the app back. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Check that the right gmail account is shown if you have more than one account.
I have 3 gmail accounts on my tablet, and I've seen it switch accounts without telling me.

What version of the market app do you have? (you can only see this via Settings/Applications

danielg5

May 3, 2011
I only have 1 gmail account, and it's the same one I have always had on my tab. it is also the one I use on my HTC EVO and works fine on it.

The Market version is 1.0.28. I tried to install v 3.1.5, and I get force close with it.