Problem with applications.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0' started by mikals, Jul 30, 2012.

1. mikals

mikals Member

Hi!
    I have a problem with google play. I can't update some of my apps beacause it says i have not enough free space. The same thing is while trying to install some apps e.g adobe flash player. I have more than 3gb free space and some of apps update and install correctly. I tried to clear cache but it didn't help. I tried also installing an application by putting .apk file on memory and install but still the same error appears. Please help.

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

As happens frequently with Windows, more space is required for installing some apps than is finally used after the install. The best option I can suggest is moving some of the data to an SD card or a computer and try again. It may require some searching to find what's using the space using the File Manager.

I'm guessing you already did a restart?

3. mikals

mikals Member

By restart you mean bringing device to a state in which it was before using it at all (if yes, i didn't try it)? (sorry for my english, i hope you would undestand me). According to moving data to an SD card there is no such an option with applications, beacuse my tab is not rooted. Music and videos i have on external card.

4. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    I wasn't referring to a factory reset, which wipes everything, If when you set it back up you checked the box to sync with Google there may be a bad app that got put back on your tablet. The memory you have remaining is not right at all so there must be an explanation but I wish I had more for you.