Problem with applications.

mikals

Jul 30, 2012
Hi!
I have a problem with google play. I can't update some of my apps beacause it says i have not enough free space. The same thing is while trying to install some apps e.g adobe flash player. I have more than 3gb free space and some of apps update and install correctly. I tried to clear cache but it didn't help. I tried also installing an application by putting .apk file on memory and install but still the same error appears. Please help.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi!
I have a problem with google play. I can't update some of my apps beacause it says i have not enough free space. The same thing is while trying to install some apps e.g adobe flash player. I have more than 3gb free space and some of apps update and install correctly. I tried to clear cache but it didn't help. I tried also installing an application by putting .apk file on memory and install but still the same error appears. Please help.

Welcome to the forum

As happens frequently with Windows, more space is required for installing some apps than is finally used after the install. The best option I can suggest is moving some of the data to an SD card or a computer and try again. It may require some searching to find what's using the space using the File Manager.

I'm guessing you already did a restart?

mikals

Jul 30, 2012
By restart you mean bringing device to a state in which it was before using it at all (if yes, i didn't try it)? (sorry for my english, i hope you would undestand me). According to moving data to an SD card there is no such an option with applications, beacuse my tab is not rooted. Music and videos i have on external card.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
By restart you mean bringing device to a state in which it was before using it at all (if yes, i didn't try it)? (sorry for my english, i hope you would undestand me). According to moving data to an SD card there is no such an option with applications, beacuse my tab is not rooted. Music and videos i have on external card.

I wasn't referring to a factory reset, which wipes everything, If when you set it back up you checked the box to sync with Google there may be a bad app that got put back on your tablet. The memory you have remaining is not right at all so there must be an explanation but I wish I had more for you.