Problem with Co-Pilot

gjhuff

Oct 30, 2011
I have had trouble with the Co-Pilot Live GPS program on my VTAB the last few days. When i put in the address to navigate to and push "GO," the VTAB re-boots. Very frustrating. Together with the lack of support for ad hoc networks, bluetooth keyboards and Apps to SD, I 'm considering returning it to Sam's. Battery life seems to be decreasing with every re-charge as well.

Anyone else have this problem?

BillTracy

Nov 9, 2011
I have had trouble with the Co-Pilot Live GPS program on my VTAB the last few days. When i put in the address to navigate to and push "GO," the VTAB re-boots. Very frustrating. Together with the lack of support for ad hoc networks, bluetooth keyboards and Apps to SD, I 'm considering returning it to Sam's. Battery life seems to be decreasing with every re-charge as well.

Anyone else have this problem?

As far as the battery, I have not been impressed with mine either. 5-6 hours is all I'm getting and I'm starting to wonder if it is getting worse as you say. Frustrating because it is a good product in most respects.

skoster

Apr 1, 2011
Hmm, no problems here, I use CoPilot daily for around 2-3 hours per day weekdays. I'd contact ALK customer support about this.

@imhumanoid I have no idea why you can't get the gps to work, what have you tried and what isn't working?