Problem with display of battery level

mustaki

Jun 2, 2012
Hello! I have a Samsung galaxy tab p1000 and I have a problem displaying battery level, it displays the inverse of the true level when I have instructed the level goes down to 10% then when I used the level increased to 99% then turn off when the battery died. and I can not see the real level apart as I switch off and on again it gives me the true level then increases. thank you

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Mustaki, welcome to the forum. As I understand your post, when the battery is fully charged your meter reads 10%. Then, as it discharges the meter rises to 99% and the tablet turns off. I'm going to move your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab forum. I'm hoping the folks who have that tablet will be able to help you correct the problem. Good luck!

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Hello! I have a Samsung galaxy tab p1000 and I have a problem displaying battery level, it displays the inverse of the true level when I have instructed the level goes down to 10% then when I used the level increased to 99% then turn off when the battery died. and I can not see the real level apart as I switch off and on again it gives me the true level then increases. thank you

Not sure about your origonal problem. Never heard thst in stock rom...are you using a custom rom?

Anyway download badass battery and it gives a ton more about your battery

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2