Problem with flash content (red/blue switched)

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
Hi everybody, just wanted to ask if i am the only one having this problem or if it is a general issue. I have on some flash content, not all and no matter if it is a vid or animation, the colors red and blue switched which leads to ugly videos and other strange color effects. I didnt see a thread about this anywhere, so probably it is just me...

Solution here: Problem with flash content (red/blue switched)

--------------------------------------
tapatalked from GalaxyS

Last edited:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Nor I but I did run in to this, while trying to watch a flash video I had a notice pop up that I needed flash on my tablet to view the video. After checking because I thought I had flash and I do. I went to the market to get the 11.x update and found out that it will not work on this tablet.
Said it was not optimized for my device.
Has anyone else had this problem? And might this same problem be related to the OPs being that maybe the flash version being used is not fully compatible with their device.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
Ya side loading. I got the latest of google.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
I just loaded flash 11.1 now I have some regrets. Nothing seems wrong but if I need to how do I revert to the original flash version. Plus what advantage does this version have over the original and will this mess up future updates.

Thanks Jim

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
Thanx for that, i tried to sideload flashplayer from another source earlier, and it did not install. However, this version did install well and everything is perfect now.

--------------------------
tapatalked from vizio vtab1008