Problem with Google Play Store

Ringwizard

Aug 15, 2012
Hi

I bought a Telcast P76 but it is not on the list of models on the Google store site, so it won't let me install and apps from there.:(

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

bjpru66

Jan 12, 2011
P76v is based on Allwinner A13 CPU. You might have better luck asking at the Boxchip A13 sub-forum

I have the same problem with my new Teclast P76V tablet. I was able to install the Google Play Store app but when I click on it
I get the following message, " Unfortunatly, Google Play Store has stopped" . I have reinstalled it and still the same msg..
Is there any way to get the app. to work with this table?, if not, is there a Android market app that will work with this tablet?
There must be someone out there who has solved this problem!
Thanks,
Bill

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
I have the same problem with my new Teclast P76V tablet. I was able to install the Google Play Store app but when I click on it
I get the following message, " Unfortunatly, Google Play Store has stopped" . I have reinstalled it and still the same msg..
Is there any way to get the app. to work with this table?, if not, is there a Android market app that will work with this tablet?
There must be someone out there who has solved this problem!
Thanks,
Bill

try downloading gapps zip bundle from here.

For ICS, you will need the GoogleLoginService.apk/GoogleServiceFramework.apk & Vending.apk

bjpru66

Jan 12, 2011
Thanks KillerKink.
My Teclast P76V has the Android 4.0.4 version. Will this software work Ok with it.
Thanks again,
Bill

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks KillerKink.
My Teclast P76V has the Android 4.0.4 version. Will this software work Ok with it.
Thanks again,
Bill

Download the version for CM9. Its likely to work but until its tested, who knows?