Problem with Market on Superpad

terasut

Jun 11, 2011
New to this. Buy Superpad and everything seems to be fine except Market. Got message Starting download but never finished. Now, use tim4e. Any suggestions, please?

kimmyh51

Oct 18, 2011
New to this. Buy Superpad and everything seems to be fine except Market. Got message Starting download but never finished. Now, use tim4e. Any suggestions, please?

I am on a flytouch II froyo 2.2 that i just received from an aliexpress seller.

Did you manage to solve this? I am trying the upgrades - first the s01 as i wanted to use 3G and there does not seem to be the 3g section at all on this tablet.

Anyway I wil post if the fs01 fixes this, and in case it does not would appreciate it if you can let me know if you solved this and how?

also cant find kindle on the market? I have read threads saying its a location thing but I have installed kindle on another tablet and my android phone from here over the same network so i know it is not that.... I just cant find it in the market

thanks

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
also cant find kindle on the market? I have read threads saying its a location thing but I have installed kindle on another tablet and my android phone from here over the same network so i know it is not that.... I just cant find it in the market

Get the Kindle app from Amazon - wouldn't hurt to get the Amazon marketplace app, too.

mmsitech

Nov 17, 2011
Try upgrading the market app to 3.311. I have a link to it on the MIDVIA thread about this. it worked for both of us.

Good luck