Problem with market

Hamel

Jun 28, 2011
I tried it in the main topic around 2 months ago but I didn't get an answer yet
the market used to work fine and then some time ago it started saying "the application google services framework has stopped unexpectedly"
can't use the market, tried uninstalling and reinstalling google services framework and the market and it didn't help at all
what can I do?

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Try clearing data and cache of both framework and market then restart before opening apps

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
If you have other Google app (Contacts, Gmail, etc) installed with synced data, you may need to do the same with them while clearing cache/data. I've had a similar problem a while ago because my Contacts.apk, which syncs using my Google account, was broken.

Hamel

Jun 28, 2011
I cleared all of the data from all of my apps
still the same error as soon as I turn it on, it's annoying because the regular store they have on it is useless

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
GoogleServicesFramework is used by more apps than just Market: it's used by Contacts, Calendar, Talk, etc, any app that uses/sync your Google account. So if you have removed any of them, it may break GSframework. It happened with me once when I mistakenly deleted ContactsProvider, braking Contacts.apk and GSframework started to cause force closes as well.

Raila

Dec 15, 2011
Same problem, and with as many threads I have seen on this very subject, Something happened, not something individuals did.... The market was broken for searching for a few days, then worked fine, now constant force closes. Something def. happened.

I have a 7012..
I also do not have any Accounts-sync options settings in my tab. (not sure if I am supposed to have one or not but seen a lot of mention of that option and clearing info)

I have been trying to find out what was causing the crashing, and it seems to happen even when I have nothing but the Framework and Market installed.
Been experimenting a lot over the last few days with configurations, and came to the conclusion that I dont need ANY of the other apps for the Google stuff.

But, something is happening with the syncs for the accounts when it tries to get the initial sync when you first start the agreement for the Market after install. From there forward, constant force closes. Up until then, no problems at all.

I hadnt installed any other things the last few reinstalled tries other than the GSF and Market with updater and the crashing still happens the same point. When accepting the sync agreement part.