Problem with music on latest Nightly?

scottz

Sep 22, 2011
I updated to the latest Nightly last night, 223 I believe, and when I open the music player, it just cycles through the songs real fast without playing. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Tablet Forum

Aug 9, 2011
I updated to the latest Nightly last night, 223 I believe, and when I open the music player, it just cycles through the songs real fast without playing. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Tablet Forum

Yep, as soon as I loaded #223 I got force close on DSP Manager which is the sound management app. It affected all sound including that associated with video on Netflix and Youtube. I reverted back to #221 and have no problem with sound or video.

DizzyDen

Mar 31, 2011
Yep, as soon as I loaded #223 I got force close on DSP Manager which is the sound management app. It affected all sound including that associated with video on Netflix and Youtube. I reverted back to #221 and have no problem with sound or video.

Replace /system/lib/libaudio.so in the new nightly with the one from N221. If you use winrar its as easy as extracting it from 221 then opening 223... browse to system/lib and drag the extracted one from windows explorer to winrar.