problem with opening epad

deth7119

Mar 2, 2011
Hi, Im new here, i just bought an epad v2.1 at first it was working well, then after 2 days when i try to turn it on the screen it went blank and green robot appears on the screen and then it just hang there , i tried to press the on button a bit longer to force shut it, it doesnt work. Can anyone help me what to do?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Sorry to hear that . My son & I bought 2 of the same tablet you did, exact same thing happened within 3 days,It will not reset or go past Green Robot, These A pads, if from the Generic Chinese Vendors , were botched from Dec/Jan build, when on for more than 3 hours , they have a problem with ****ty sodering job, these vendors just sell & ship them, No quality control at all , they ask you to ship back($20) and they will pay reship, I sent both of ours back in 1st 10 days,and they say on their web page ,a full refund less shipping or free replacement up to 30 days, after that they will repair, and ship 1st yr.
I sent mine back they got , and so far just lies and excuses from them at ***************, they say it's on their agenda, that was back in Jan/Feb. I sent it, now it's March, Once they have your money and tablet, your at their mercy, If you paid with paypal start a claim now, or they will stroke you with lot's of e mails to make you go past your 45 day claim period. Good Luck, We don't think they will ever send us anything back, read their numerous complaints on their Face book page, they screwed 100s of people.