Problem with the screen!!!plz your help

jimgas

Oct 26, 2011
heloo there!!!i hope you can give your help!!!today i received my 7" MID epad 2.2 android!everything was ok,i turned on the tablet was working fine,and i went to app market!then i just press the button on top,to put the tablet on sleep,like iphone,and after 5 minutes i press it again to turn on the epad!but my screen was all lines,like the picture i have above!plz tell me what i should do!thank you so much

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sa2

Oct 7, 2011
Try a hard power down, by holding the power button in and completely shutting down. The then plug it in and let it charge for awhile. Like 6 hours.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

jimgas

Oct 26, 2011
i tried but didnt work!!!thank you tho!
when i turn on the tablet it vibrates,then is black screen for 1 minute,then vibrates more than the first time and then gives me the color lines on the screen!maybe this will help someone to understand my problem and maybe,i hope,have a solution for that!thank you again

midtablet

Oct 27, 2011
I had the very same problem. I just received a tablet I had bought on ebay, and it looks just like yours, and it has the same kind of colors. I've posted a video showing the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeilG

Oct 23, 2011
It sounds like you may have downloaded an incompatible app which is stuck. I would look for the documentation for your unit and find the sequence which will revert the system back to factory specks. All your data will be lost but this should bring your machine back to life.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

jimgas

Oct 26, 2011
It sounds like you may have downloaded an incompatible app which is stuck. I would look for the documentation for your unit and find the sequence which will revert the system back to factory specks. All your data will be lost but this should bring your machine back to life.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

Hello there!no i didnt download nothing cause i received yesterday so i didnt even had the time to check!i turn it on once then i close it and after 10 minutes i turn it on and i saw that screen!
cause i dont know a lot from computers can you tell me how i will do that?how i will look for the documentation?thank you
is any way to reset the whole system?i saw a small hole that is the reset i insert a paper clip but nothing happend!
plz im waiting for your help!:)

BOOSTED_TA

Jan 10, 2012
I had the same issue with a MOMO8 I purchased from China. The company Tredstead.com sent me a large 5 step process to make a manual boot SD card, using winhex. Long story short the winhex never worked it always came up with missing file error. I sent the tablet back for full refund, and purchased this Coby MID8127. I will never buy electronics from China to save a buck again.

I would get your money back.

Sent from my MID8127 using Android Tablet Forum

hitaly

May 15, 2012
1) click the "reset" hole with something.
2) "back to factory setting" in setting.
If it does not solute probelm, you can contact the seller for exchange or repair.