Problems accessing the Android Market

mkw87

Jun 1, 2010
Has anyone had problems accessing the Android market on any of the Android Tablets out now?

I can't remember where but I think I read about others having issues connecting; I will see if I can find where I read it.

May 28, 2010
Probably because there's no access to the Android Market; they claim you can have access to it but I don't think you can; you SHOULD be able to download apps from other websites but not from Android Market; I mean, im not 100% sure but they claim the apad can do this and that but from what I've been reading on this and other websites, this a new and poorly clone device that a lot of people are having all sort of problems with it. Some claim it has a webcam but it's actually a 1.3 megapixel cam (not webcam) and I read somewhere it doesn't record audio. They also claim it does 3g; so you can plug a data-USB to connect to the internet through a data plan, but I really doubt you can. I don't know maybe I'm wrong and they probably could come up with newer and better versions with web-cams and 3g support but for now I dont' think they exist.

Also there's a lot of mis-information from these ebay sellers; I asked one of them what was the "back" color of the device and he reply with "the device is gray, the back is white or silver" he was showing a black-silver apad (7 inch) on his listing but he was really selling the 8inch, the one that doesn't comes in black. I also ask another seller why he had the same product in different listings with different price and he reply with "cause ebay users are more experiences with bidding"... you got that... me neither.

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
No problem accessing Market with my aPad/iRobot (the iPad lookalike) for free apps.
AFAIK, that's the only tablet that comes with Market preinstalled. Some other tablets (most notably Archos 5) can be hacked and updated with Market functionality. Haven't seen this done with any of the Eken tablets tho...
OTOH, as I have a Android phone too, it really doesn't matter to me, as I can download with my phone and transfer what I want to the pad.

cookie57

Jan 19, 2012
Any advise on how to get the usb cord to fit the tablet and the computer? to start to dwon load these items. Thanks for any info

mrsmiggins2u

Feb 19, 2012
Has anyone had problems accessing the Android market on any of the Android Tablets out now?
hi Dandroid,

I have just got my first tablet, a zenithink zt280 c91 with iCS v4.0. When I try to log on to the android app it keeps telling me there is a problem with the google services. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what are the solutions please. I'm very frustrated as I can access the web and my emails through my google account so I don't understand why I can't access the android app.

Any help will be appreciated. Thankyou.

mm2u

mrsmiggins2u

Feb 19, 2012
hi Dandroid,

I have just got my first tablet, a Zenithink ZT280 c91 with ICS v4.0. When I try to log on to the android app it keeps telling me there is a problem with the Google services. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what are the solutions please. I'm very frustrated as I can access the web and my emails through my Google account so I don't understand why I can't access the android app.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

mm2u

Update: After having a chat about Android tablets (and this forum) with one of my pals at work (he's thinking about purchasing the same one as I have), it suddenly hit me that I should try the email address that I registered with on Google rather than my Google-mail address to get onto Android Market ...... so when I got home I tried it out .... Bingo! ... all's hunky dory so far :)

Feel so silly now. Sorry for the density of the old grey matter :(

regards
mm2u