problems in 3.2.1 honey comb

Discussion in 'Vizio Tablets' started by vinogans, Mar 15, 2012.

1. vinogans

vinogans Member

Tablet / Device:
    vtab 1008
    finally I updated it but ... I was on 57 not rooted and I wasnt able to see the update in cache I tried alot but Nothing .. sorry guys I wasnt able to upload it but I think some one who is rooted on 56 can do it and see files in cache ...

there is a few problems in honeycomb

1- usb cant connect to windows ( missing driver I think ) I will try to find the driver and upload it
    2- we will try to root it
    3- I recommend who got rooted version 56 stay for it he can get update.zip ... while unrooted 57 cant
    4- cant make widget work by clicking the same way before dunno why but can access it
    5-when you update for the first time maybe the market say that u dont have a device you can fix it by removing google account in accounts and re add it again ... and it will work fine
    6- when you first update ... update maybe hang on V logo .. just access the recovery by pressing the power and the volume buttons .. and remove the micro sd and wait it will work just fine
    7- when you put back the micro sd the tablet maybe dont recognize it ... try unplug and plug it ...
    8- Go launcher maybe will not work well ... remove it and install it again ... go launcher HD ( dont work well as I hoped )
    9- Vizio support dont got more info about handling honeycomb yet I recommend you read the user manual in the tablet and watch whats new video

2. Philtablet

Philtablet Member

Tablet / Device:
    vizio
    You also get a video link to how to work with Honeycomb. I did not view it due to connection problems but now I am wishing that I did view it. So Vinogans, did you view the video yet?

3. Martel

Martel Member

Tablet / Device:
    Vizio VTAB
    I watched the video. Gives you basics on how to use the stock launcher for adding shortcuts and such. Useful if you haven't used the stock launcher

4. vinogans

vinogans Member

Tablet / Device:
    vtab 1008