Problems with android market downloads and MID pc tablet

alitafaba

Apr 13, 2011
I have problems to download programs of the market android. When I realise the request to download it indicates that there is no telephone associated to my e-mail account. I don't know what I have to do to complete the registry. I have another epad and the salesman sent it to me with a registry code.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
Have you login market with your gmail?

How about posting an image of what you see?
that would likely help someone answer your question better..

Tomgwaltney

Sep 2, 2011
I have a samsung 10.1 tablet and cannot get to contacts. When I press the contacts icon, it says app not loaded.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
I have a samsung 10.1 tablet and cannot get to contacts. When I press the contacts icon, it says app not loaded.

Assuming you are using factory ROM, that means Samsung did not install the application for phone contacts.
If you desperately want the contacts app, I can pull it off somewhere and post here if you need.

Tomgwaltney

Sep 2, 2011
That would be great! I also found out that google contacts are not supported on tablets but you can go to http://google.com/contacts to see your contacts. Also, when you are composing emails google does go to your contacts to choose recipients. Seems odd that you cannot download contacts for when you are off line.

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
That would be great!

Try the attached contacts app, I pull it off from our Gen-E tablet's ROM, which is running Android 2.2.
View attachment $Contacts.zip

If this does not work, I suggest you search for gapp.zip
The google apps package that Cyanogen ROM user uses, that package contains the entire list of apps that Google have bundled into the Android phones/tablets.
You can find such package listed on threads that offer Cyanogen ROM, e.g. XDA forum.

Last edited: