Problems with EBELLKING

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
I just want to purchase android tablet from Ebellking but now cancel due to this info
Thanks for the info

index.jpg

That s pity , my Onda was woking fine until now.And their service is very goods.It didnt like someoen posted above.
My Onda is a Dual core tablet pc and also my friend bought a Cube U20Gt from them which is a new android 4.1 .
But it s not compatible well at this moment ,so my friend send it back to exchange the Android 4.0.4
Now it working perfeck :eek:

jeall

Sep 4, 2012
I have purchased 4 tablets from Ebellking and with 1 I had replaced by them and since then no problems and they were very polite and quick to reply BUT, my 4th purchase I bought was for a customer (i run a pc company) who has tried it and doesnt like it (Onda Vi40 Ultimate). Reading the Ebellking website for returns I understand as long as you contact them by email with in 7days of receiving the tablet you can return product and get refund regardless of the reason. I received the 4th tablet on 26th June and I emailed Ebellking on 2nd July (with in 7days of receipt) to advise I require the returns address as I would like a refund as the tablet is not what my customer wants (due to soem things not working correctly), I did not receive any communication from them until the 4th July (today) giving me the address and saying they will replace the tablet. I advised that I dont want another tablet but would like a refund and as of yet again no reply. I have since raised a dispute with Paypal (as payment made through them) so hopefully thi will be resolved so im able to re-emburse my customer. Does this seem the "norm" for them??

Hi ,Friend .Did the issue solved?Can you get your refund from them ?As you know that i like to buy goods from Them .
So hope you can help .But they reply my email prompt .Am i lucky or their service improve ?

macmac1963

Sep 21, 2012
My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office ,no UK support pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is [email protected] vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only on at ebelking that this is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
UK ADDRESS
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct Hight Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
Telephone:+86 18357363664
Fax:+86 84162288
Email:[email protected]
or
R2118,Building A,Qunxing Square
North Huaqiang,Futian district
Shenzhen
Guangdong Province, 518031
China
[email protected]

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
USE
1 pay pal
2 credit card
3 find real reviews on line
4 is there a phone no you can call
5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
good luck happy tablet hunters
mac

macmac1963

Sep 21, 2012
My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office ,no UK support pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is [email protected] vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only on at ebelking that this is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
UK ADDRESS
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct Hight Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
Telephone:+86 18357363664
Fax:+86 84162288
Email:[email protected]
or
R2118,Building A,Qunxing Square
North Huaqiang,Futian district
Shenzhen
Guangdong Province, 518031
China
[email protected]

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
USE
1 pay pal
2 credit card
3 find real reviews on line
4 is there a phone no you can call
5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
good luck happy tablet hunters
mac

Weejock

Sep 10, 2012
I cannot warn people against this company strongly enough. I have an ongoing issue with a faulty tablet - they initially refused to refund my money (I don't want a replacement as this is already the second faulty machine they have sent me) and they are now ignoring me.

Jeall, you certainly seem to be a lucky one and quite the fan of ebellking. Unfortunatly, your experience doesn't seem to match up with most others being described here. I have read posts by people who say their negative reviews on ebellking.com are never posted, so I think it's clear that the company delete negative reviews of their products. I am not surprised to hear this, as the company seem more interested in tricking new customers into paying money, rather than just supplying good quality products and good customer service.

Macmac, thank you for the very useful information. I'll keep trying to get in contact with them and will post again if they make any effort to resolve my problem.

Lisaloo80

Oct 25, 2012
We bought a tablet from Ebellking last week. The tablet arrived in time as they stated. When we got the tablet and tried to turn it on it wouldn't so we just thought that it may need charging. We plugged the power lead cable in and it came on automatically, the battery said that it was full. Something didn't seem right, so we tested it a few times and it still wouldn't turn on without the power lead plugged in.

We emailed Ebellking first on Saturday evening and got a response on Monday morning, asking us to test power lead, to be honest the english was very poor and didn't make much sense. We responded that same day and got a response again on Wednesday, again email didn't make sense and the lady CATHY didn't quite grasp what we had put in our email to her. A couple of emails later they gave us their address to post back to them, even though in their terms and conditions it states if within 7 days of delivery they will occur the costs, it seems like we have to pay for it.

We rang the office this morning (6am our time approx 1pm their time) and asked to speak to Cathy and the person at the other end of the phone hung up, when we tried to call back we couldn't get through.

I don't think that we will ever get the response that we want from them and would advise anyone not to use them. They should be stopped from selling to people in the UK if they can't provide the service that they say they will.

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
I purchased an android tablet from Ebellking in February and it worked fine to start with. About a month ago the the screen went blue and it has not worked since. I cannot find any UK numbers to contact Ebellking. I have emailed them directly and messaged them through the contact us on thire website and had no response to either. I found a facebook page for them so left a message on their wall. They have deleted the post and removed the option for people to comment on the page.

My next point of call will be trading standards but I don't know if anyone else has experience with tese people or any other ideas.

Exactly why I purchased from a UK supplier.. at least worst case scenario you can go in person, and beat them over the head!

Rutamartal

Oct 30, 2012
PLEASE someone (Scrubmuncher?) will you let me have Ebellking's UK contact details? My tablet now refuses to charge, is completely black, it wasn't damaged & had been working fine for 5 months & pressing the reset button doesn't work. I've sent several emails to China (Cathy) but got no reply. I await your info with great hope!

Rutamartal

Oct 30, 2012
It's very strange that the only good reviews of Ebellking are from people whose first language is NOT English. Am I too cynical in mistrusting the genuin-ness of these (Chinese?) reviews?
I hasten to add that I have worked extremely happily with many Chinese, visited that country, and respect them - with the exception of Ebellking!!!

Last edited:

scotia001

Nov 9, 2012
Surrey Trading Standards are consolidating information about EBELLKING.

I bought a NATPC KNIGHT on line from them in May this year, which I tried to "Trade In" for an Ipad with Carphone Warehouse.

Clearly they needed to value my Tablet to make me an offer, but they could not find a serial number 'anywhere'. They checked my original invoice, box and packaging (all of which I had kept) but most disturbingly, there is no serial number recorded on the device, or even in its electronic specification where it is simply listed as "Unknown".
I contacted the company yesterday and received an email telling me that they can't help because they don't keep records.

I've NEVER bought an electronic product with no serial number before - buyer beware.

Lolawebb

Jun 5, 2013
Having bought 7 tablets for grandchildren for Xmas,have tried for 6 months to get at least an offer of some refund as none now work,all to no avail.I have sent dozens of e-mails and had 3 replies from cathy(that's a laugh)and Vincent (that's worse!)all saying they cannot help and they hope I understand,but I had them longer than 7days (all in broken English) I pointed out that I told them straight away about the first one,which never worked from day one.also the 6 of the others packed up shortly after. The same problems,wouldn't charge.these people know that they are selling fakes.How can they still be allowed to send to England .who can stop them? It took so long for me to get a reply initially as PayPal say try to sort it out between you if poss,and at this stage believed the company was genuine.by the time I realised they were rogue traders paypal said it was too late to help.i was advised on one forum to get in touch with credit card company,but of course it was too late.I now have 7 disappointed grandchildren and 7 useless tablets.after spending nearly eight hundred pounds.first and last time I buy from china!just thought they would make a really special useful gift to grandchildren as my hubby just retired.cannot even afford to replace them.i tried to say I would compromise and be happy with a little money back but no reply as usual.please DO NOT BUY FROM EBELKI.why are paypal and amazon still dealing with them when so many have complained?

totesmate

May 8, 2012
I am fuming about this company. I didn't think to look on here before hand! -OMG thousands of p^&&ed people ; now I know why I am having difficulty getting my money back!

They are all over this forum too posing as custs writing in Chinglish

They've started hundred of threads under Ebellking to make it harder to find all this

Help me now!

zipo

Aug 31, 2013
Ebellking phone number in china 008613632792227 or put 0066 in frount I youse lykaimobile it 1 pence a min

zipo

Aug 31, 2013
when you order from Ebellking they don't send it out straight away the seam to hold on till you 45 days is near up for PayPal so when you do get it your out of time if you don’t get it within 7 days put in a clime wit PayPal and it broke you are out of time for claiming of PayPal I got a tablet from them at a cost of £189 it would not switch on after 6 weeks sent it back at a cost of£5o had to pay Ebellking £30 for customs they had it for 40 days and then ask me for £16 to send it back witch I paid I kept email them they don’t replay so they still got my tablet and my £189 so don’t deal with this company this will take your money and get nothing