Problems with Galaxy Tablet

D.Singh

Jan 11, 2012
Hi,
I'm Devin Singh.
I have bought a Samsung Tablet GT-P7510 32GB with WIFI in August 2011 from BESTBUY in Tampa. I have a problem with the screen,
The screen starts to flicker,dazzle and get distorted till you can’t even turn it off, you can’t see anything.
I need some help in this matter.
Devin
This problem
$Tablet screen problems 001.jpg

$Tablet screen problems 002.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Devin, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with your tablet. I'm going to move your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 section for you. Hopefully, someone there will be able to help you. Good luck!

xxbeastxx420

Dec 24, 2011
I just got my galaxy tab and when it goes into sleep mode it flickers the screen not as bad as you pic were showing but i think you should call 1800samsung and if you have aa warranty they should be able to help you i might do the same if the same problems occurs more.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Hi,
I'm Devin Singh.
I have bought a Samsung Tablet GT-P7510 32GB with WIFI in August 2011 from BESTBUY in Tampa. I have a problem with the screen,
The screen starts to flicker,dazzle and get distorted till you can’t even turn it off, you can’t see anything.
I need some help in this matter.
Devin
This problem
View attachment 5298

View attachment 5299

Try pressing the power button down until the tab turns off and restarts wait for 10 to 15 minutes to see if it clears up
If not you might need to do a factiry reset. Turn off tab the press power and volume down at the same time. It should boot to two icons. use the volume down to select the left icon then press volume up. Select wipe/data or factory reset. Then reboot.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

HalooMa

Oct 17, 2012
just update to ICS
i used this flash to solve my problem
P7510XWLP3_P7510OXXLP8_SEB