Problems with JXD S9100 (Rooting and "Unknown Device" When Downloading Apps)

Cloidfish

Oct 15, 2012
I recently purchased a JXD model S9100 and would now like to root it. Originally i was not interested but now as it comes with Quite a lot of chinese software, i would like to remove it, but i cannot find a guide for rooting this particular model. It is running 4.0.1 os and does not have a physical menu button (only 2volume and a back button) and would be grateful for any help.
Thanks in advance

D

Dawnstar

I recently purchased a JXD model S9100 and would now like to root it. Originally i was not interested but now as it comes with Quite a lot of chinese software, i would like to remove it, but i cannot find a guide for rooting this particular model. It is running 4.0.1 os and does not have a physical menu button (only 2volume and a back button) and would be grateful for any help.
Thanks in advance

If you want to remove all the Chinese apps the best way is to reflash the tablet with ICS/JB and start again because sometimes some Chinese apps you can't uninstall them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloidfish

Oct 15, 2012
And how do I go about reflashing with a different rom, I have tried my best to find out how to do this and just can't, sorry. Also will flashing give me superadmin? Im now having a problem with adobe flash as it refuses to work and will not let me uninstall or upate

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
@Cloidfish

Download the ROM for Mapan Mx913 model tablet. Search in google for "Mapan Mx913 update firmware". Once you get into their site, you will find out for yourself how to reflash. No worries, the ROM is already rooted and you can install "Flash for ICS" on top of the flash installed already and enjoy online flash videos and stuff.

If you are sure you have a JXD S9100, then this is the best ROM for you, I guarantee.

The Unknown Device issue can be solved with app called "Allwinnermod". Set your device to SG SII and restart through this app.

Last edited:

xgeek.cub

Oct 31, 2012
it is a wired thing.
first of all no one help.
and i did root with superonclick but i just have superuserinstalled and not rooting happend why?:banghead: