Problems with MID tablet and roms

scrat94

May 1, 2012
Hi,

I bought two years ago a tablet. Yesterday, i put it an update as know as "destruction". I'm exasperated. I'm going to comit suicide. For this reason I explain how is my tablet with the hope of taking an effecive rom.

My tablet was bougth on irobot web. It is a MID of "Wmt2.1.2_105" series, with 128mb of ram, a "via ARM926 CPU". with andoid 1.6 and its kernel is "2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty". It is a generic model of apad Basic Via 7" 500Mzh. Here go some photos: $27-caja-del-apad-irobot-.jpg$irobot-apad-7-basic-via-500mhz.jpg$s_MLA_v_V_f_96053672_9264.jpg

i can't install roms that i have tested (i think that 20 or more). I have two common problems: First: the istall progress stop when tablet is "upgrading file system....please wait" and appears a locked progress bar. Then, the second problem appear (with another roms) whit this message "erase file-System partition Fail! Exit! Maybe the kernel don't support this nand flash".

Please i need your help... help me... i become crazy.

regards

scrat94

May 1, 2012
it has not leds, it doens't vibrate and has just volume and on/off buttons

Jicsoft

May 3, 2012
Hyundia MultiCav, Android 2.2 Tablet PC- MID - Wifi - 7" TFT Touch Screen -Samsung S5PV210 processor - 1GHZ
I need help, I can update becaus I lost the OS, help want to put back the OS android firmware 2.2.
my email [email protected].