Problems with my Lenovo...

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Hey dudes, I have this problem, I had installed paranoidandroid and made a nandroid to flash cm, flash was ok but I forgot to flashed gapps so I reboot and made a clean install, Rom and gapps, but when I look for internal storage, where gapps were, there was no internal storage, and tried to restore my backup but it gets error and now I have my Lenovo off because it begins on bootloop... any idea?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Do you mean cm10.1? Jb 4.2.2 ROMs change the partitions in the internal memory, what I do is leave all my nandroids on my external sdcard. Have you flashed the latest recovery? That might read the internal sdcard so you can find the nandroid back ups, I think they maybe in the 0 partition in the internal sdcard

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Do you mean cm10.1? Jb 4.2.2 ROMs change the partitions in the internal memory, what I do is leave all my nandroids on my external sdcard. Have you flashed the latest recovery? That might read the internal sdcard so you can find the nandroid back ups, I think they maybe in the 0 partition in the internal sdcard

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Nandroid goes to external, but it show error flashing on restoring nandroid...