Problems with New C93A Android

pourquoipas

Sep 26, 2013
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and to Android Tablets so I would be grateful for any advice.
My Zenithink C93A 10" arrived yesterday. It was very well packed and was delivered by DHL courier. I bought the device direct from the supplier Ananda Industrial Company Ltd in China and paid via my PayPal account. Before purchase, I was in regular contact with a representative of the company and was completely satisfied with the transaction and service.
However when I unpacked the tablet and switched it on the whole screen briefly lit up white and then almost immediately the left half of the screen went black and there were two vertical yellow lines running down the right hand edge of the left hand part of the screen. No booting appeared to have taken place and no icons can be seen anywhere on the screen. The tablet seems completely undamaged and in fact the plastic protective screen cover is still in place.
Obviously something is wrong with the device but I have no idea what this could be. Has anyone got any ideas? I am in contact with the supplier and would expect some sort of agreement either to return the faulty device or an agreement to replace it. However, I wonder if any others who have purchased this device have had a similar problem and know of its probable causes.
Many thanks in advance for any information.

Attachments

• $DSCN0751.JPG
    $DSCN0751.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,008