problems with ota updates?

Aug 24, 2011
I had a problem with the 4.x ota update ..... tried multiple things with rooted tab featuring the clockwork recovery...... reinstalled the stock recovery and installed the update the first try..... just figured I'd share in case anyone was having the same issue.....

HD87

May 14, 2011
I had a problem with the 4.x ota update ..... tried multiple things with rooted tab featuring the clockwork recovery...... reinstalled the stock recovery and installed the update the first try..... just figured I'd share in case anyone was having the same issue.....
Right, you can't install OTA updates with the ClockWorkMod recovery, need to go back to stock, did you unroot? glad it worked for you :) alot of people having problems with this latest update. I'm not even thinking about installing it, just waiting on 3.2! :D

Aug 24, 2011
Right, you can't install OTA updates with the ClockWorkMod recovery, need to go back to stock, did you unroot? glad it worked for you :) alot of people having problems with this latest update. I'm not even thinking about installing it, just waiting on 3.2! :D

no need to unroot at all ... just put stock recovery back on and you're good.... i switch between recoveries for different reasons lol...