Problems with SD Card, Lost 2 GB Internal Memory

Sep 18, 2012
Hi i have newly taken sylvania synet7 lp ds model unfortunately it's not monut the card when i insert the sd card it says safely remove your memory card How to solve this problem anybody please help me and also internal memory of 2 GB is lost plz advise me how to solve

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Go to settings - storage and "mount" If that doesn't work restart your tablet with the card inserted. There is also a possibility that the card is not being seen do to a formatting issue or a bad card.

Sep 18, 2012
hello sir , when i purchase the table it's working in good condition . unfortunately i remove some files from inserted sd card then i directly removing the sd card from tablet , after removing the sd card it says insert new card , then i insert same card into the tablet that tablet were not mounted the sd card it says simply safely remove your memory card .and also internel memory of 4gb ( 2gb space for device 2gb space for local files )it show only 2gb space of device .then i enter into settings panel and select the mont . but it not mounted the sd card and internal local memory of 2 gb is also not shown , how to solve that problem plz help me . if any bad words are spell mistakes are using plz excuse . why my mother toungh is not english

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It does sound messed up. I wish I had an answer for you but it could be that some of the files that were deleted maybe should not have been deleted.