Production?

shortstone

Nov 8, 2011
Has anyone heard if/when Vizio is going to produce/release more tablets? I've been looking for a couple more of them or at least comparable ones around the $200 price point.

It is a sad tablet world out there 'cause there just aren't any that compare to the Vizio for what I want them for and paying more would be asinine (communication devices using a free app from Android Market for my autistic sons; who will be most likely break them while learning to use them) Insurance said they'd replace a few times, and but not indefinitely.
from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Getting mine today if I don't like it I'll sell it to you for 200 shipped.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
I'm worried that the 190 price at Costco is a firesale and Vizio will be getting out of the tablet business. $190 seems to be below cost and I think Vizio is liquidating their inventory. I hope I'm wrong, since I have friends that would like a vtab also.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

tspin818

Dec 17, 2011
Overstock.com has them for $169.00 with a free vizio cover. They are refurbished, but with full factory warranty.

Klingercrazy

Dec 7, 2011
Walmart has them in stock at seaboard street myrtle beach sc - restocks frequently

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
I was talking to Vizio service today about a audio problem with my vtab and they mentioned that they expect to get new shipments in of the vtab1008 in the middle of January.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
They could've sold one to a friend yesterday, had they been available. Had friends over Wednesday, and one of the ladies fell in love with my wife's VTAB.

Jim

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
I was showing my Vtab to a friend's sister in law Tuesday and she was quite taken with it. I've already had three friends buy Vtabs, before Costco sold out.

eracer

Nov 20, 2011
Just about everyone i've shown mine to wants one too (at the $189 price I should say). If Visio can keep the price down and update/support regularly, they could have a real long-term winner here.