Promblem with ziio

poszeone

Feb 27, 2011
have a problem with the ziio when i turn it on and go to unlock it it tells me that the super installer is not working and then re boot's to the zii powered logo.
apdate: i login and ziio is telling me that there is device installed and the makes a musical sound and reboots then fezzes with the zii powered logo.

Last edited:

bastvtas

Dec 27, 2010
You're not the only one having startup problem, maybe visit the creative forum? Seems to happen sometimes (for you to find out how?) after installing the new firmware...

http://forums.creative.com/t5/Enter...ory-defaults-or-enter-to-recovery/td-p/569321

The administrator of the forum is suggesting many visitors to do a RMA, I would suggest to simply try to get your money back... The least one can expect from a tablet is that it simply turns on! Sorry, don't have the Ziio but I did like the Creative brand and it's interesting to see how Creative is dealing with their tablets and customers. So far the update to Froyo is not there yet and the only update that has been made is giving problems to some... hope the solution will be easy though!

Last edited: