pros and cons when buying a chinese tablet with full android market

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
what are the pros and cons when buying a chinese tablet that says is fully supported android market or/and google play.......

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Once I went to the market to buy tomatos and to be a little patriotic I asked if they were from Kenya and the beautiful saleslady answered if I asked because I wanted to talk to them :)

I really don't think the origine of the tablet is as important as the quality. You can buy cheap chinese tablets that are worth less than what you paid for them but you can also buy quality Chinese tablets for half the price of what you would pay if you had bought an American (which most likely is produced in China).

Read the specs, buy from suppliers that you trust and are in the business for the long run (if you don't know who they are check here: Supporting Vendors)

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
Once I went to the market to buy tomatos and to be a little patriotic I asked if they were from Kenya and the beautiful saleslady answered if I asked because I wanted to talk to them :)

I really don't think the origine of the tablet is as important as the quality. You can buy cheap chinese tablets that are worth less than what you paid for them but you can also buy quality Chinese tablets for half the price of what you would pay if you had bought an American (which most likely is produced in China).

Read the specs, buy from suppliers that you trust and are in the business for the long run (if you don't know who they are check here: Supporting Vendors)
thanks for the reply since this will be my first tablet i dont trust much sellers so i ask alot :/

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Asking is good. But you might get more insight if you tell what you are looking for.

- Ebook reader,
- Email reader
-Tablet with phone
-Do you need a lot of memory to play games and watch movies or do you mainly use it for chacking email, browsing and facebook
-Do you need a great camera or do you only want skype video chat

There is not such a thing as a good tablet for everybody but there is a tablet that fits your need you just have to keep looking :rolleyes:

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
Asking is good. But you might get more insight if you tell what you are looking for.

- Ebook reader,
- Email reader
-Tablet with phone
-Do you need a lot of memory to play games and watch movies or do you mainly use it for chacking email, browsing and facebook
-Do you need a great camera or do you only want skype video chat

There is not such a thing as a good tablet for everybody but there is a tablet that fits your need you just have to keep looking :rolleyes:
play games, watch flash movies, skype, music and thats about it i was thinking about the ainol novo elf 2 but since some chinese dont support "fully" google play i was asking that question

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
If you are looking at Ainol you are cetainly looking in the right direction. Ainol and Zenithink are making some of the best tablets out there.

Ainol has many different models so you might want to ask your supplier to help you select the best/latest model (Tornado seems like a good choice). For Zenithink it is a bit easier if you are looking for a 7" tablet it is C71.

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
If you are looking at Ainol you are cetainly looking in the right direction. Ainol and Zenithink are making some of the best tablets out there.

Ainol has many different models so you might want to ask your supplier to help you select the best/latest model (Tornado seems like a good choice). For Zenithink it is a bit easier if you are looking for a 7" tablet it is C71.
yea but my concern its that i end up buying a tablet and i wont support fully google play (crashes or not all the apps) and so on.... altough all resellers can say it supports

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
yea but my concern its that i end up buying a tablet and i wont support fully google play (crashes or not all the apps) and so on.... altough all resellers can say it supports

Unless you have very specific needs C71 and Ainol Tornado supports all popular apps. (to the best of my knowledge). Again ask you supplier to give you specific guidance. Most suppliers acually wants to make you a satisfied client so just ask the critical questions and they will give you an honest answer.

Hmm I know it is late in Chine but where is Spemall, Redtablet, MC bub and Android in the box. They are in for the money but it still seems to me that you can trust their advice.

Let's see tomorrow when they wake up :rolleyes:

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
Unless you have very specific needs C71 and Ainol Tornado supports all popular apps. (to the best of my knowledge). Again ask you supplier to give you specific guidance. Most suppliers acually wants to make you a satisfied client so just ask the critical questions and they will give you an honest answer.

Hmm I know it is late in Chine but where is Spemall, Redtablet, MC bub and Android in the box. They are in for the money but it still seems to me that you can trust their advice.

Let's see tomorrow when they wake up :rolleyes:
my chances of buying a china tablet gettin worse by the minute :( ill guess ill wait for what google have to say

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Almost everything I have is made in China. Someone once gave me a small American flag for 4th of July.
It had a very small sticker that said "Made in China".

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
Almost everything I have is made in China. Someone once gave me a small American flag for 4th of July.
It had a very small sticker that said "Made in China".
yea the iPad its made in china too but i will trust and iPad more than a non too branded tablet

Natey2

May 25, 2012
yea the iPad its made in china too but i will trust and iPad more than a non too branded tablet

The iPad is about $500 to $800.
My tablet was $99.

I don't think I'd be $400 happier with an iPad. If the iPad was $150, or even $200, I might have bought one.

jodeg

Jun 11, 2012
My tablet is a non-branded Google Android 4.0 with a 7" screen, and so far, I love it! I bought it on eBay for $92, from a seller in Ohio. Had problems (my fault, not the tablet) with the first one he sent me. I sent it back last Tuesday and had a brand new one by Saturday. The seller has been very responsive and helpful. All I've added is a 32 gb memory card. I didn't want to spend a lot for something to play with, and this tablet fills the bill for me. It uses Google Play and I've had no problems downloading any apps I want.

bestout

Jun 9, 2012
My tablet is a non-branded Google Android 4.0 with a 7" screen, and so far, I love it! I bought it on eBay for $92, from a seller in Ohio. Had problems (my fault, not the tablet) with the first one he sent me. I sent it back last Tuesday and had a brand new one by Saturday. The seller has been very responsive and helpful. All I've added is a 32 gb memory card. I didn't want to spend a lot for something to play with, and this tablet fills the bill for me. It uses Google Play and I've had no problems downloading any apps I want.
could you sent me the name of the seller?