Protective Cover for Cube 10.1 Tablet

boardtc

Dec 18, 2013
Hello,

I have just got a Chinese tablet, Cube 10.1, see http://tinyurl.com/bwejkkb. I could not see a suitable forum to post on for this tablet, please let me know if there is a better forum on this site I should use.

I need to get it protected against kids dropping it! So I am looking for a protective cover that fits it, to protect when being used as opposed to a carry case.

It's 10.25" x 6.75" by .33". The left hand side is the only side with buttons and ports that need to be accessed a lot of the way along.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks, Tom.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. This is the forum for tablets that don't have a forum of their own. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Tom, looks like that link will not work. Just go to Google, type in the complete description of the tablet plus protective cover and you should find some useable links.

boardtc

Dec 18, 2013
Tom, looks like that link will not work. Just go to Google, type in the complete description of the tablet plus protective cover and you should find some useable links.

I did the whole google things and got in touch with some manufacturers to no avail before posting here hoping for some specific help.

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Did try using a generic statement like, "universal protective cover for 10.1 inch tablet" without quotes?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I just Googled "cube tablet case" and got lots of hits

boardtc

Dec 18, 2013
I did the whole google things and got in touch with some manufacturers to no avail before posting here hoping for some specific help.
Sigh. I posted here hoping for advice from someone who knew about a suitable protective cover that might work for me.