Protective Silicone case for Asus Transformer or Prime?

Who wants A Protective silicone case for the Asus Transformer or Prime

• Yes, I want one for Transformer Please

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Yes, for Transformer Prime Please

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Thanks for the offer, but NO, I have what I need

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidSKi

Mar 22, 2012
i am buying a tf101 this week, and I , liek a lot fo these folks arent going to be able to wait until youve done your market surveys. a plum purple or vibe orange would be awesome too.

BobjGear

Feb 8, 2012
OK folks,

I will be making these heavy-duty silicone cases for the Transformer Prime, the Transformer Pad300, and the Transformer Infinity! I will be making them in the same six colors that I make the Toshiba Thrive cases. They are now in design, and I am hoping to have them for sale on Amazon in early May. They will be priced similar to the Thrive cases. Please read the Amazon reviews on the Thrive cases if you have an intertest, because these will be of the same quality. I am also toying with making an orange and a digi-camo, because folks have requested these also, but no promises there.

Please be aware these are not silicone "skins", they are heavy-duty protective cases, with up to six times the silicone of thin skins. So they add a lot of protection in exchange for a little more weight. But folks seem to really want this kind of case, so that is what I make.

I would very much appreciate your feedback,
Bobj

ko3st

Feb 1, 2012
yes please, I deffenately want a silicone case for the Asus TransFormer Prime (TFP) !
Please bear in mind:
- We all want to be able to insert the tablet in the keyboaed without(!) having to partially) remove the Silicone Case.
- Also the gumdrop case tf201 is (almost) on the market (they start shipping as of April 16th 2012), so you have to hurry if you want a piece of the cake!

baguba81

Jun 4, 2012
hi, i will take one as soon as they go on sale. i have had my prime since january and im scared to take it with me because I know I will drop and these cases look very thick and they will work with my dock. That is awesome. thanks cant wait!