• Yes, a Groovy Grey case is what I will order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, the Gotcha Green is my choice

• The Batfish Blue is going in my cart

• Mine is Rockin' Raspberry

• Nice cases, but no thanks - I have what I need.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobjGear

Feb 8, 2012
[h=2]Poll: Who wants a Protective Silicone Case[/h]
If there is enough interest, I can make high quality protective silicone cases for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, similar to those I am making for the Toshiba Thrive.

These are not silicone skins, they are heavy duty protective silicone cases with three to six times the silicone as other cases. Possible colors, depending on interest, would be green, blue, grey, raspberry, and black. I could also consider adding a hard-shell travel case. The cases will sell for $23.99 to forum members, for a limited time, then the sales will open to the general pubic at a higher price.

You can look at these cases in detail at my web site. Click on this link: BobjGear.com, and look at the cases and at the great customer reviews at this Link: Amazon.com.

The poll results below will help me (and you) determine if there is enough interest.

Thanks for your poll response, in advance.

Bobj​

ALD3

Mar 10, 2012
Bobj, couldn't find in your info, if the Tab 10.1 has a clear screen protector also. I have the Gumdrop case and it has 1, the only problem is some attachments won't work with it on. Looks like your design would work better. If it has a screen protector also, then count me in. Have you considered the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6210? I also have it and can't find anyone that makes a case for it. I would be up for it too. Great looking cases on your Amazon site

Last edited: