Psyched!

Njall

Sep 6, 2011
I ordered a TF700 from Newegg with overnight delivery. Unfortunately I didn't get the order in until late Thursday, so the unit was shipped this morning. With luck I'll have it tomorrow morning. I've never bought a tablet when it was first released. I am looking forward to being able to apply cognitive dissonance to my new TF700.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Welcome to the forum and congratulation for your new tablet. Please post your review on it....I'm thinking myself to get one, I just would like to touch it first!

cervri

Apr 29, 2012
Got mine yesterday and started loading apps and such right away, So far so good. I do have one question but it's and ICS question..When installing apps they automatically go to the home page, I know you can change this behavior but can't seem to find the setting..anyway so far I am loving it....Office depot shipped it Tuesday and I got it Thursday.....

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Got mine yesterday and started loading apps and such right away, So far so good. I do have one question but it's and ICS question..When installing apps they automatically go to the home page, I know you can change this behavior but can't seem to find the setting..anyway so far I am loving it....Office depot shipped it Tuesday and I got it Thursday.....

Go to the Play Store, tap the 3 boxes in the top right, Settings, Add widgets to home screen (untick)

FIN.

cervri

Apr 29, 2012
Thank you Frederuco, got it.
Next problem I have run into is sound..In the sound setting, the Notifications and Music are crossed out and I cannot uncheck them. Alarms are set to full volume.