Putting ps1 games on sony tablet s

Oct 15, 2011
I have bought a sony tablet s, it has already got 2 sony games onnit, crash(file:ZPAK) and pinball( file: dont know).
But i myself have got soms old ps1 disc's here and i copied 1, Pacman world, its format is PSX, my tablet doesnt read it, how can i get my tablet to read pacman?
i have tried an psx emulator from android market but it dsnt work.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I have bought a sony tablet s, it has already got 2 sony games onnit, crash(file:ZPAK) and pinball( file: dont know).
But i myself have got soms old ps1 disc's here and i copied 1, Pacman world, its format is PSX, my tablet doesnt read it, how can i get my tablet to read pacman?
i have tried an psx emulator from android market but it dsnt work.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum
Just because the tablet is SONY doesn't mean you'll be able to play PS games on it. ANDROID is a scaled down version of LINUX and does not have the full capabilities of Linux. Sorry no can do! Sorry to disappoint you!

If you want games you'll have to check the android market or check with SONY themselves. If the tablet has the TEGRA 2 cpu then you may be able to go to the Nvidia website and download a few cool games.

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
Go to the ps store icon on yer tablet and itll take you to the sony tablet game store.
They have 10 titles available so far.
5.99 each.
I saw a video of someone that connected their ps3 controller to the tablet via USB too.
Sony says more games coming.