Q: How to completely wipe the system and revert back to stock

Sep 17, 2011
Anyone know the process to completely restore the 7022 back to stock, preferably not just a user data and app wipe but something more along the lines of a reformat etc.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Anyone know the process to completely restore the 7022 back to stock, preferably not just a user data and app wipe but something more along the lines of a reformat etc.

Restore an original recovery image in stock recovery or maybe there might even be factory reset in stock recovery? (which should format)

Sep 17, 2011
Restore an original recovery image in stock recovery or maybe there might even be factory reset in stock recovery? (which should format)

Just make sure we are talking about the same thing because there is a recovery partition from what I understand, I know I can do a fastboot erase <partition> and then reflash the partition with a backup. Thats the only way I know to do it, the factory reset option does not delete all files from installs etc, I have tested it and it leaves remnant files. (which sucks) I would have hoped there was an easier wipe to do.