Quad Core Tablet

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I am buying one of the 9 to 11 inch A31 tablets to develop a rom on, can anyone suggest a retailer or tablet that has the tablet in stock.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You ever dealt with them for purchases how do they compare to pandawill?

I haven't bought from them personally, but from the comments I've seen they're about the same or maybe better than pandawill. McBub is a Supporting Vendor of Android Tablets, you can check out their forum here: McBub.com

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I haven't bought from them personally, but from the comments I've seen they're about the same or maybe better than pandawill. McBub is a Supporting Vendor of Android Tablets, you can check out their forum here: McBub.com

Excellent I shall petition them there thanks Spider!

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
They never replied to me about anything via any form of conversation so I ended up just directly dealing with the OEM in Shenzen :)

Nextway F9X Quad Core Allwinner ARMv7 A31 2GB DDR3 RAM Dual Camera with Retina Display ( 2048x1536px )

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Yeah its ordered, they said its "pending" I paid the extra $30 for EMS I hope that I get news about the order soon.

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
Oh no I ordered a Nova 10 from Mcbub for 199.99 I hope all a31 are similar because yours has a superior screen to most....

rumbbel

Feb 4, 2013
You will be fine, that's what I ended up getting.

Hi tragidy,
do I unterstand correctly.
You ordered a Nextway F9x and received another tablet!!
If you got the Nextway I am very interessted in a report, because couid not find any jet

regards

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
What happened is in a thread somewhere, to be short about it I ordered the nextway and pandawill would not ship it so I got a full refund and ordered a different tablet from mcbub.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Dear Customer,
This is a proof of delivery / statement of final status for the shipment with waybill number .
Thank you for choosing DHL Express.

Took 3 business days from mcbub via DHL, here in Canada I had to pay DHL $40 customs what a slap in the face haha.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Dear Customer,
This is a proof of delivery / statement of final status for the shipment with waybill number .
Thank you for choosing DHL Express.

Took 3 business days from mcbub via DHL, here in Canada I had to pay DHL $40 customs what a slap in the face haha.

Just want to be clear, I know customs is outside mcbubs hands and its DHLs stupid brokerage fees, but if you can pay for EMS its usually better choice for customs.