Question about the flash player.

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
I recently started using TV Show stream to watch tv shows on my NC and Evo. It works really well on my Evo. But on the NC there is a half second lag of the audio. This happens on my Evo sometimes, so I just kill all tasks and it works fine. Is there a way to better optimize the flash player on the NC? Being able to watch TV shows would be awesome on it. Both devices are running CM7 nightlies and overclocked to 1.1 Ghz.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I use the same app, running on phiremod v2 beta and it works fine, but i also have the latest flash update installed.

Have you checked the version of flash you are running?

I am going to move this thread over to the general area.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Well Nate, that is certainly the latest version of flash...so it must be something within the ROM you are using, as that seems to be the only difference between you and I

lschroeder

Dec 6, 2010
Have you tried side loading Flash Player 10.1.120.1-fixed.apk. I am using [ROM] Customized Nookie Froyo 0.6.8 Image for SDcard Updated (2/25) on a class 4 Sandisk card. I just loaded TV Show stream Lite. I am watching Monk. The video and audio is in sink. Video is a hair choppy but very watchable.

I googled to find this version. The 10.1.106.16 came preinstalled with the above rom but would not work, so I uninstalled that version and installed the fixed version. I wish I had install the ROM on good class 6 or class 10 card to see if that made a difference. I am running at 1.1GHz.

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I flashed phiremod and still had a lag, so I restored CM7. Now I can't get the fixed flash player to work. I tried the hulu fix to and couldn't get it to work. Am I missing a step in sideloading to get it to work.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Adobe flash 10.1.106.16 works well in 2.2 beta rom. Sometime the first install doesn't take. Uninstall and reinstall 10.1.106.16 off market for success.