Question about the MiniUSB port

wlellis

Dec 23, 2011
I went to another two stores and saw the same wobbling connector on the Vizio on display. I have several devices that use this same connector and none have ever been like what I am seeing on teh Vizio. This coupled with the inability to store anything of importance like apps on the SD card has me now looking at other tablets. It is hard to understand why a company like Vizio that has made a name for itself in good television sets, has put out something like this tablet with the problems that many are reporting. I am glad that I looked through this forum before putting out the cash - it may not be expensive but it is too expensive for something that is described as "just good enough".

You do realize the Honeycomb upgrade fixes the "inability to store anything of importance like apps on the SD card " issue, right? I haven't had any issues with the USB connector on mine, but like others have said, I do try to treat it fairly gently.

flowjo1200

May 30, 2012
I bought second hand tablet, and I guess that is why the individual sold it. I wish they had been honest what problems they were having, so I could have a good understanding what it is that I bought. I am considering buying something else.