Question: Livesuite will not detect P76v

MattyEL

Sep 28, 2012
I was told I may find some help in this forum for this problem...

Hello all,

I have installed cwm and flashed cyanogen 9 to the P76v, and then rebooted the device. It will not power up any more. I have followed some guides on this forum to use livesuite to reinstall the original software but it will not recognize it no matter which guide I follow.

I am now not sure if it is possible to plug the unit in so it can receive any charge, because at this point it may be running low.

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I have tried the pin hole and holding the power button but livesuite will not detect it. I've tried uninstalling drivers and re-installing but still doesnt work.

mirni086

Jul 18, 2012
I was told I may find some help in this forum for this problem...

Hello all,

I have installed cwm and flashed cyanogen 9 to the P76v, and then rebooted the device. It will not power up any more. I have followed some guides on this forum to use livesuite to reinstall the original software but it will not recognize it no matter which guide I follow.

I am now not sure if it is possible to plug the unit in so it can receive any charge, because at this point it may be running low.

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I have tried the pin hole and holding the power button but livesuite will not detect it. I've tried uninstalling drivers and re-installing but still doesnt work.

lol. sorry i have the same problem in two tablet... is really problematic see and cry :
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...eee-i-need-rom-make-phoenixcard-a13b-q88.html

:( good luck in solve this problem but...is maybe a hardware problem.