Question

rhodeslindsey

May 4, 2012
Hi everyone! I just bought my first tablet. It's an ASUS Transformer Pad Model TF-300T

I have an iphone 3gs with firmware 5.1 and i have the teethering package from AT&T. My Iphone is NOT jailbroken, as i can't seem to jailbreak it. But, I can't seem to teether to the tablet from my iphone? I tried doing it through bluetooth, and it says it's not supported. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? A tablet really isn't any use (for the things I need it for) without internet. Anyone else had this problem? And how can I fix it?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Hi everyone! I just bought my first tablet. It's an ASUS Transformer Pad Model TF-300T

I have an iphone 3gs with firmware 5.1 and i have the teethering package from AT&T. My Iphone is NOT jailbroken, as i can't seem to jailbreak it. But, I can't seem to teether to the tablet from my iphone? I tried doing it through bluetooth, and it says it's not supported. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? A tablet really isn't any use (for the things I need it for) without internet. Anyone else had this problem? And how can I fix it?

Welcome and congrats on your new toy.

After you pair your tablet and iPhone via Bluetooth, tap the three sliders on the right hand side of the iPhone connection on your TF300 Bluetooth settings. There is a check box to "Use For Internet". Tick this box and you should be able to use your iPhone 3Gs for internet.