Questions about apps

JAKE381

Dec 24, 2011
I have anew COBY MID 7125 Android tablet.

Is it possible to download apps to a computer first and then simply copy and paste them to the tablet?

How do I know if an APP will work on my tablet?

Thanks for any advice.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure what your tablet can do as far as apps go. You can go to the section listed on this forum for more info on your tablet.

Last edited:

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Down load an app called Drop Box its free ,put on your tablet and home pc then u can download stuff to you pc ,drag the file to Drop Box icon and like magic, it will show up on you tablet too.

sent from my Mind to your brain.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Happy Holidays to you too Jake and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a new member.

JAKE381

Dec 24, 2011
A couple more questions...

1. My tablet, came with a calendar loaded on it; when I tap the icon, a screen appears that states "you can configure an exchange account in just a few steps". Sorry for the stupid question, but what do I do? I've tried putting an e-mail address and password in, but in the end all I get is the wording "setup could not finish, unable to open connection server".

2. I'm also having trouble with Android Market, it keeps saying I don't have any devices.

I know I must be doing something wrong.

Getting frustrated.

jedavidson

Dec 26, 2011
this is b.s... my tablet is connected (excellent) to wi-fi but when i download it says, cannot find internet connection........what am i doing wrong....my wi-fi is checked... I can go on internet no prob just cant download anything even app market!! crazy