Questions about Motorola Xoom

Kenxir

Aug 28, 2011
Hey everyone!

I don't own a tablet yet, but I'm thinking about buying one and I'm searching for a good option. My impression is that the Motorola Xoom is the best Android tablet so far, but if someone has another opinion, please let me know and tell my why you prefer other tablet.

About Xoom, I'm wondering how the device's bluetooth works. I intend to use the tablet in my house and on the go, especially inside my car, and I certainly will use the bluetooth to have the music and GPS sounds in the car's speakers. Question is, can I use multiple bluetooth devices at the same time? I'll probably buy a keyboard with integrated mouse (maybe a track ball) to use with the tablet anywhere I go.

And about this kind of keyboard with integrated mouse, is it supported by Xoom? Or does it have to be the separated keyboard and mouse specifically made for it?

Also, about bluetooth gamepads, are they supported by Xoom and can I use them together with other bluetooth devices?

I would appreciate any help with my doubts. Thanks!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Ken, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your questions to the Motorola Tablets section of the forum. I think you'll get more views and answers from the folks who have that tablet.

Kenxir

Aug 28, 2011
not sure about the gps,but music will come through the bluetooth no problem.
I thought I could simply switch to hear all the device's sounds in the car's speakers using the bluetooth...

Any other experiences regarding my doubts about Xoom's bluetooth??