Questions About SD Card Use/Apps That Are Running

ES44AC8102

May 26, 2015
I can't seem to figure out how to make screenshots or photos go directly to the Micro SD card on my Trio AXS 4G tablet.

In SETTINGS I see the option INTERNAL STORAGE or SD CARD. If I change those it doesn't seem to make any difference, and I end up copying and pasting the files from the internal storage to the SD card. What am I doing wrong?

I am puzzled by the number of apps that the tablet or the Clean Master app says are running. At last count there were 33! I don't have but one or two actually open on the desktop. Is the simple fact the apps are installed making them run in the background?

I am juggling Win 7, Linux Mint, LuBuntu, and Android 4.2.2 and the latter is the one I know the least about.

Thank you all,

ES

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There are VERY few apps that allow you to write directly to the microSD card. Your best option is either to copy or move them.

As for running apps, a restart will terminate any that may be running that don't need to be running but most are system apps. There are some you can stop but some are used to run your tablet and some are for notifications.