Questions on a choice

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
I was looking at getting a much better tablet that the ones I have. The note 10.1 is my No. 1 choice. I like Android and have tons of purchased apps. I thought about looking into an IPad for kicks and less of a possibility unless I hear otherwise.

I just want a speedy tablet that will hold a ton of apps. No matter what reviews I look at they all make a final comparison based on the closest IPad. I have always wanted to stay away from Apple since the government bailed them out a lifetime ago. Too many schools ended up with the early Apples and had to replace them for real computers a few years later. Just a dumb personal thing. If an I pad would truly out perform the note I might consider it as I would never let my Android Tablets go.

I just would like to here from those that have been in the tablet world longer that I and know what they are talking about.

Samsung - Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - 32GB - Black
Or
Apple® - iPad® Air with Wi-Fi - 128GB - Space Gray

Thanks,

Jon

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
I was interested in the Note 10.1 2014 edition as well but have decided to hold off for the Note 12.2 which is being released this month....I currently have the 2012 version of the Note 10.1 and love it!

I also have an iPad Mini which is a nice device but when it comes to syncing stuff from my phone (which is an Android) to the tablets, it makes it a bit more difficult (doable in some situations but some things are not)...

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
I was interested in the Note 10.1 2014 edition as well but have decided to hold off for the Note 12.2 which is being released this month....I currently have the 2012 version of the Note 10.1 and love it!

I also have an iPad Mini which is a nice device but when it comes to syncing stuff from my phone (which is an Android) to the tablets, it makes it a bit more difficult (doable in some situations but some things are not)...

I have an S3 so that's one reason to stick with Android. All my PC's desktop and laptop are windows based.

THANKS!