QUick question for owners of the Transformer tf101

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
In one place I see that this tablet does not have a MicroSD card and in another sight I see it does.
So can a owner of this device settle this, does the TF101 have a MicroSD slot or no?

Last edited:

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
It does not have a USB port, unless you get the Keyboard Dock. The Dock has a full size SD slot too. and two USB ports.

b1lk1

Jan 15, 2012
I almost don't see the point of owning a Transformer WITHOUT the dock. If you have realsitic expectations when getting it it is practically a desktop replacement as long as you are not a serious power user. I have completely ditched the PC in my daily life at this point athough I do have a netbook for any needs I have of a PC.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I almost don't see the point of owning a Transformer WITHOUT the dock. If you have realsitic expectations when getting it it is practically a desktop replacement as long as you are not a serious power user. I have completely ditched the PC in my daily life at this point athough I do have a netbook for any needs I have of a PC.

I undertand our sentiments, finding the dock indispensible for a number of reasons and the price of the dock is a mere $100 often, but the Transformer by itself is easily the equal of any of the available tablets, save maybe the Prime and a few upcoming devices. I really don't need my netbook anymore as I use Splashtop remote with my desktop pc for any PC specifc needs, althogh you could use splashtop with the netbook and leave that at home as well, if you don't have a desktop PC.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Ok so it does have a micro sd card slot on the tablet/screened device? Not the keyboard base but the tablet it self.