Ramos W6HD Root and Android Market (google play store) Working Instruction!!!

vstrom2005

Mar 23, 2012
Hello.I have installed the firmware and everything is OK so far and the android market.The only problem that I have is when I tried to connect the TV with W6HD HDMI.The HDMI Switch program does not respond when I make the connection and say HDMI Disconnected.Do you know anything about that?Does anyone tried to connect TV with tablet?

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I don't have a tv in my hand to test, will find a chance to do a test on what you say, have you tried different hdmi cables,and different TVS?

Hello.I have installed the firmware and everything is OK so far and the android market.The only problem that I have is when I tried to connect the TV with W6HD HDMI.The HDMI Switch program does not respond when I make the connection and say HDMI Disconnected.Do you know anything about that?Does anyone tried to connect TV with tablet?

bagus

Mar 26, 2012
any one have problem with Youtube sign in problem ( how to fix it ) and why yahoo massenger, facebook for android are not compartible with W6hd

vstrom2005

Mar 23, 2012
It says'This file is password protected. Please enter the password here to unlock it.'What is the password for netflix at mediafire?

bagus

Mar 26, 2012

Dear I already check with my mini HDMI port, and it's work fery nice.
I use tv lg

tadinda

Apr 24, 2012
Please don't worry, update is very easy,you can see a lot of guys already update successfully,any questions,you can post here,and we mcbub.com will try our best to help you, even it is not purchased from us :)

about your questions:
Step 1 : download the Fireware here:
ICS_HatMod_1.3_for_W6HD.7z

Step 2: decompress the file you just download, and copy all of the file to Empty Micro SD Card;

so you don't need to decompress other file if you already decompress the file you download.

just put all of the file you decompress to the empty micro sd card ( 2gb or 4gb )

I am still finding some confusion. When I unzipped the downloaded file I got a Folder called HatMod_1.3. When opening this file you find some files and another zipped file called "update". If this folder ("update") is unzipped you get another set of files.

Now I think the best solution for this would be if someone will take the trouble to list the files which have to be on the sd card so taht the upgrade will happen with as little problems as possible.

Thanls

tish

May 6, 2012
I have tried this several times but it always freezes just after the icon appears, on the top blue message "reboot system now"

Yellow messages at the bottom of the screen say:
E: bad bootloader arguments "null"
E:unknown volume for path [/udisk/factory_update_param.aml]
E: Can't mount /udisk/fatory_update_param.aml

The only way I have found to get out of this is by resetting via the pinhole. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Ramos W6HD

We already sold a lot of this tablet, and most of the customers are happy with the quality, now the factory release the firmware for android 4.0.3, but it don't support google android market ( or called google play store) but today we will show you a method to make the android market work,and tell you HOW to ROOT this tablet.

Before see the instrctions please, check the photo first:
View attachment 5947View attachment 5948
The Camera is a little sucks.lol, but you can see from the photos, the version is android 4.0.3,and google play store works great;

here is the instructions:

Step 2: decompress the file you just download, and copy all of the file to Empty Micro SD Card;

Step 3: power off your w6hd, and insert the micro sd card;

Step 4: press "M" button( menu button) and power on button together, till you see the following photo:
View attachment 5949

when it finish ,your w6hd will reboot,and it will be flashed to the new fireware.

The new fireware come with ROOT and the working android market.

Any questions,please post here, i will try my best to answer all of the quesionts, remember the "time difference" lol

Good Luck to you guys.

kangarob

Jun 5, 2012
G'day from Australia. I am new to this forum.
My question: Would the Hatmod_1.3 firmware be suitable for the RAMOS W16? If not, is there firmware available for the W16? The unit is delivered with a copy of ICS which does not allow interaction with Google Play! I wish to correct this situation, if possible.
Looking forward to a solution.

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
G'day from Australia. I am new to this forum.
My question: Would the Hatmod_1.3 firmware be suitable for the RAMOS W16? If not is there firmware available for the W16? The unit is delivered with a copy of ICS which does not allow interaction with Google Play! I wish to correct this situation, if possible.
Looking forward to a solution.

HI,this firmware is just for w6hd, not suit for W16, if you need the firmware for w16, maybe you can try the following:

Google Translate

thanks

senthilsamrat

Sep 3, 2012
i have hcl me u1 tablet in this there is only power and volumes buttons only then how to press menu key???????

Ramos W6HD

We already sold a lot of this tablet, and most of the customers are happy with the quality, now the factory release the firmware for android 4.0.3, but it don't support google android market ( or called google play store) but today we will show you a method to make the android market work,and tell you HOW to ROOT this tablet.

Before see the instrctions please, check the photo first:
View attachment 5947View attachment 5948
The Camera is a little sucks.lol, but you can see from the photos, the version is android 4.0.3,and google play store works great;

here is the instructions:

Step 3: power off your w6hd, and insert the micro sd card;

Step 4: press "M" button( menu button) and power on button together, till you see the following photo:
View attachment 5949

when it finish ,your w6hd will reboot,and it will be flashed to the new fireware.

The new fireware come with ROOT and the working android market.

Any questions,please post here, i will try my best to answer all of the quesionts, remember the "time difference" lol

Good Luck to you guys.