Ready to buy...

dagoden

Jan 10, 2012
Ok, I'm new to the forum, but plan on using it a lot because I'm just about ready to make my first Android tablet purchase. Having a tough time deciding though. $600 will be my budget, so I should be able to get something pretty decent. The problem I'm having right now is not being able to get any hands-on time with them. The local Best Buys here in Tucson suck, to say the least. None of the display models ever have any power to them. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks in advance!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi dagoden, wellcome to the forum ! I guess you have to decide wich Tablet you are going to get ,based on what you want from a Tablet and not how it looks and how it feels . We have a couple of good Best Buy in Miami and I spent time with all the tablets they have and I promise you, they all look and feel good . And at the end, I bought one that I didn't have the chance to hold before buying it but it was everything I wanted it to be.
Narrow it down to a2 or 3 tablets and then you can ask around here to some members who own them, how they feel about them.
Check also on utube, when they show the unpacking of a Tablet you can have a pretty good idea about it.
Have fun! :)
Gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note

dagoden

Jan 10, 2012
I will primarily use it for media consumption/web surfing/e-reader. However, I'd like to be able to manipulate office documents from time to time. Therefore, whatever tablet I buy must have the option for a keyboard add-on. I'd also love to be able to move media back and forth to an external hard drive via a USB connection, without the need of a laptop or pc.