Ready to throw my tablet out the window please help

Mar 29, 2012
So I got a Boss electronic WonderMedia 8650. My Market won't update, My google talk (which came with the tablet) always tells me username and password is incorrect -eventho I am already logged into google. half the apps I want can't download, and when I try to get onto certian websites to play a game (which i can do on my android phone) it gives me a ? inside a blue box. I tried contacting boss support. ha that was a joke. browsed through their FAQ which the page is unavailable, read through the damn manual about 100 times and reset the tablet 4 times back to factory settings and re-did everything. WTH! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

emptyshell

Mar 6, 2012
I'm guessing you're not rooted?
To get the market to update.... after you've Authenticated with the installed Market go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications | Find the Market app. Clear data.
The ? is probably missing Adobe Flash support. Install Adobe Flash.
I would see if the Google Talk issue persists after you get the new Google Play Store working.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I suggest you try downloading uberoid rom. Its far better than stock. It will root tab also meaning you can do more with your tab. It may be tricky' to find your exac t model number on changer files (you need to enter a number that identifies which tab you have ) and may take several attempts but it really is worth it. You will find links on wondermedia based pages of this forum. It will not only cure your problem but improve usability. I couldn't even play the already loaded version of angry birds on mine when I bought it.

Polygirl005

Feb 28, 2012
I have same product; it comes locked to Chinese App Market and there is no way you can do what you are hoping to unless you jail break the operating system. I am just preparing to do the same on mine as I want to be free to do what I want with the product, the App Market it's attached to is ridiculous. There are serveral posts about how to "root" which is apparently the term for this procedure. I am currently exploring reformatting the Micro SD Card (TF) which they advise to do by using downloadable software from SD Formatter 3.0 for SD by SD Association and then booting up a new Operating System see directions at Universal Uberoid WM8650 v11b3 - Demonoid I suggest reading and researching carefully and choosing the right OS from the list, ensuring you choose the one that matches the colours of your on/off i.e. red-green or red-blue. Good luck! I will post when I have completed my root to report how I went.